Much belated update...
It has been forever since I have posted!! Not sure where that time went. The summer is flying by. We swim frequently. The girls love it. Ellis jumps off the diving board now and swims all around the pool with her floaties on. Audrey is getting more brave, but mostly likes playing on the steps. Ellis is talking more and more everyday. In fact, she is getting quite bossy with Audrey- the other day she told on Audrey (for what, I am still not sure). She came in my room and said "Mommy, Audee do dat!" I still don't know what "dat" is, but she was obviously doing something Ellis didn't approve of.
We spent 11 days in OK in June and had loads of fun. We played with friends, went to the zoo, shopped, and ate lots of good food (desserts too!). I don't have but a couple of pics from the trip on my camera...most of them are on friends' cameras.
Here are a few pics of what the girls have been up to lately.
It has been forever since I have posted!! Not sure where that time went. The summer is flying by. We swim frequently. The girls love it. Ellis jumps off the diving board now and swims all around the pool with her floaties on. Audrey is getting more brave, but mostly likes playing on the steps. Ellis is talking more and more everyday. In fact, she is getting quite bossy with Audrey- the other day she told on Audrey (for what, I am still not sure). She came in my room and said "Mommy, Audee do dat!" I still don't know what "dat" is, but she was obviously doing something Ellis didn't approve of.
We spent 11 days in OK in June and had loads of fun. We played with friends, went to the zoo, shopped, and ate lots of good food (desserts too!). I don't have but a couple of pics from the trip on my camera...most of them are on friends' cameras.
Here are a few pics of what the girls have been up to lately.
No comments:
Post a Comment