...of a mommy with two toddlers!! Here is just a sampling of the fabulous mess that Audrey managed to make in less than 3 minutes in the car on our way home from Roswell today! That even includes time for her to figure out how to screw the lid off the container! For those of you wondering what the strange black soot-like powder is...it is a vitamin that Lane's uncle (he's a chiropractor) gave us. It was EVERYWHERE! I didn't get a pic of Audee's pants...let's just say they aren't green anymore! Mommy spent a good two hours getting everything (at least I think) wiped clean of the I-never-want-to-see-you-again vitamin. Imagine me out in the driveway trying to figure out how to disassemble the carseat...those things are entirely too frustrating! Amusing to others, I'm sure. I seriously wanted to throw it away!! Sooo, enjoy a good laugh at our expense!!
All the excitement wore her out!! Doesn't look so bad, huh?!?! You should have seen her clothes and the car!
This is what she looked like post-throwing clothes in a target bag...a much milder mess than pre-strip down!
Don't you want to clean those straps?!?! Looks fun!
BRITTANY!!!! I can't believe that! I hate carseats too! They bring out the worst in mommies! :) I feel so bad for you but I know I will be there soon enough with miss Kenz! MISS YOU TONS! Love you! Robyn
ReplyDelete