background

Monday, August 30, 2010

Catching up...

I have grossly neglected the blog, but here is a short update (while I try to do this at lightning speed!)!!
Our family is now complete!  Pearce is here and doing well.  His sisters LOVE him & we do too!  
Our 'snuggle' babies all together...perfect!

Pearce is so cute...
that we can...
hardly stand it!!
I can't believe that we have three kids, and although it is definitely crazy sometimes, we love it!

More later....

3 comments:

  1. He is adorable! It looks like the girls are enjoying being big sisters! Enjoy...as you know this time goes all too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I want to see him and give him loves! i hope you are doing well..... Love you ALL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, yay, yay! He's absolutely gorgeous Brittany! Your sweet family is now complete and seems just perfect. The girls are growing so much and are as adorable as always. Couldn't be happier for you!

    ReplyDelete