So, this is our first post! Our other photo site was getting too big, so we decided to move over here. Just a few updates to share...Ellis is definitely two!..tantrums and all! She is really into bubbles, animals, and playing outside right now.

She also frequently 'fake' cries. I caught a picture of it the other day! It makes us laugh all the time.

Audrey is walking and learning new things everyday. We think she will be running before we know it. She 'talks' all the time and tries to say everything that we say. She wants to be 'big' like Ellis and her cousins. She gets really frustrated when she can't do something that they do. She always wants to be in the middle of whatever the big girls are doing!

Here she is trying to copy Ellis by crawling through the rock wall at the playground. "Hmmm..how am I going to do this?"

Take care and come back to see what we are doing next!
She also frequently 'fake' cries. I caught a picture of it the other day! It makes us laugh all the time.
Audrey is walking and learning new things everyday. We think she will be running before we know it. She 'talks' all the time and tries to say everything that we say. She wants to be 'big' like Ellis and her cousins. She gets really frustrated when she can't do something that they do. She always wants to be in the middle of whatever the big girls are doing!
Here she is trying to copy Ellis by crawling through the rock wall at the playground. "Hmmm..how am I going to do this?"
Take care and come back to see what we are doing next!
I am SOOO excited that you have a blog now!!! The girls are ADORABLE!!!!
ReplyDeletefinally....a blog! yeah!!!
ReplyDelete