What we are up to... not much new to post except that Audrey is definitely walking! She is everywhere and really would prefer to run if she could just get her feet to go faster! It is so funny to watch her try to run. I don't have a picture of it, only video..although the picture wouldn't do it justice! She wants to be 'big' so she can hang with all the 'big' girls. Ellis is growing up so fast. She is talking more and saying new things everyday. Here are some pics of what we have been up to lately.
Ellis loves her books, boots, and 'colors' (in the baggie) at the moment.
Ellis loves her books, boots, and 'colors' (in the baggie) at the moment.
Snuggling with Daddy...our favorite!
We have been having so much fun with our cousins. It is so much fun to watch all the girls play! Audrey playing with Alexa...they love each other!
Ellis and Abbey 'eating' pretend chips...they are going to get into so much trouble together!! The thought it was so funny that they were 'eating' on the bed.
I am so glad we got to catch up today! I miss you and those growing girlies too much! I cannot wait to see you and get to chat in person and to kiss those little ones faces!!! Tell them that their Aunt Jen is excited to spoil them rotten for a bit! What is that nest blog address again? I had forgotten! Miss you and love ya'll lots!
ReplyDeleteXOXO
Jennifer