Spring is here!
Ellis is very into helping Lane and I out right now. Tonight she decided that she needed to help daddy plant the bushes in the front yard! Super cute, but do you notice anything strange?!?!...yep, those are her pj's. She was clean and ready for bed when we went to say night to daddy...she instantly saw the need for her help! I couldn't resist the photo op. Needless to say we changed pj's before going to bed.
Ellis is very into helping Lane and I out right now. Tonight she decided that she needed to help daddy plant the bushes in the front yard! Super cute, but do you notice anything strange?!?!...yep, those are her pj's. She was clean and ready for bed when we went to say night to daddy...she instantly saw the need for her help! I couldn't resist the photo op. Needless to say we changed pj's before going to bed.
Oma and Papa were here for a short visit last week and I got some great pics of what the girls have been up to lately. Audrey is still quite the 'ham!'
Ellis only wants to play with her babies. She takes them almost everywhere and insists that the baby not go alone...it must also have a diaper and two bottles (sometimes clothes too!) to keep it company! Papa patiently played 'babies' and amused Ellis by helping put a diaper on it.
Sweet Audrey discovered necklaces! She LOVES them. They have been hiding in our garage for a long time, but made a special appearance for a day. Audrey thoroughly enjoyed them while they lasted.
Other than that we have been busy with home improvement projects (with lots of 'help' mind you) and playing with two sweet girls! Oh, Ellis and Audrey attended their first carnival (make that mini carnival...think state fair on a microscopic level!) today in Carlsbad. Ellis rode the swings and the train (I told her it was the bus!..so she liked it well enough).
No comments:
Post a Comment