Where is Spring??
It has been super windy and chilly here lately so we have stayed in a lot. We just got back from visiting OK over Spring break and I thought I would share a few pics of what we have been up to the past couple of weeks! There are soo many cute ones, too many to post. The girls had so much fun and were so good the whole week. We have now officially said 'bye, bye' to the pacifiers. It ended up being much easier than I thought. The girls really haven't asked for them!
Audrey is quite the 'ham' lately. She is developing quite the personality. We are constantly laughing at her. She gets a big kick of being the center of attention.
Her first curlers! She was fascinated at watching Jen roll her hair...we will see what it looks like in the morning!
Well, the curlers didn't hold well in her hair, so she got curly pig tails...they definitely fit her personality right now.
Audrey LOVES to eat! Here are some pics so you will know just how much she loves food!
It has been super windy and chilly here lately so we have stayed in a lot. We just got back from visiting OK over Spring break and I thought I would share a few pics of what we have been up to the past couple of weeks! There are soo many cute ones, too many to post. The girls had so much fun and were so good the whole week. We have now officially said 'bye, bye' to the pacifiers. It ended up being much easier than I thought. The girls really haven't asked for them!
Audrey is quite the 'ham' lately. She is developing quite the personality. We are constantly laughing at her. She gets a big kick of being the center of attention.
Audrey LOVES to eat! Here are some pics so you will know just how much she loves food!
Check out my belly! That is what you call stuffing yourself! She was so proud of herself while we were taking these pics.
One of our favorite places to eat in OK is Lotinvilles. Audrey loved the bread and Tomato basil soup! Can you tell that she liked it??
Ellis is definitely growing up fast and imitating others around her. Lane and I laugh everyday at the random things she does...most she learned from me! Not sure if that is good or bad. Just this morning on our way out the door she told the dogs "house" (to summon them into their crate) and waved her arm just like I do. We cracked up!
No comments:
Post a Comment